Shipping Timeline: 7-10 Business Days After Order Placement
Consider the shipping destination when anticipating how long your ATM will take to arrive. There are also times when a particular model may be on back order. Our sales team will reach out to you if there are any expected or unexpected
delays in shipping. Please contact us at 1-800-498-5795 ext. 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Accepting Machine Deliveries: Please follow the Guidelines Below
- The receiving party is responsible to make sure the right number of units were delivered.
- The receiving party is responsible to check for any damage to the packaging and pallets for each unit delivered.
- Check tip indicators to ensure the unit was never tipped over.
- Customers should require the driver to notate ANY damage to the packaging on the Bill of Lading (BOL). Any tear, scratch, or indentation to the box could be a sign of shipping damage.
- Before the driver leaves, customers should inspect the machine for damage and instruct the driver to note ANY machine damage on BOTH COPIES of the BOL.
- The receiving party is then responsible to sign both copies of the BOL and get COPIES OF BOTH.
- This is the only window of opportunity to record damage to the machines. After the driver leaves with a signed copy of the BOL, all damage liability shifts to the receiving party.
- Valid shipping damage warranty claims must be submitted within 7 business days of delivery.
Reporting Shipping Damage: 7 Business Days Reporting Window
- Please take pictures of all damaged areas of the packaging and machine.
- Notate the machine serial number as it will be required for any machine damage warranty.
- Contact ATMequipment sales or warranty departments with pictures and serial information so that a warranty can be filed. Please contact us at 1-800-498-5795 ext. 2 or email@example.com